Sunday, January 22, 2012

More Rings, from Helenite to Labradorite and Love Knots!

I have been working on building up my stock for Valentine's Day, so that everyone can find something You-Nique for their sweetheart, (or themselves)!

These are some of my newest ring designs, I tried to vary sizes, style and colors a bit so that there would be something for everyone... or close to it. I hope that you like them!

PLEASE ALSO SEE THE INFORMATION ON MY "RING IN THE NEW YEAR!" CONTEST, where you can win a custom sized Love Knot Ring!







This is a set of three stacking rings in sterling silver.

Two of the bands are a single wire that have been lightly planished, (hammered / pounded). The central band is a twisted wire that I planished more heavily, to lower the profile. These can be worn with other stacking rings of a similar gauge.

< == CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BUY.






This is the newest design in my "Burn All the Letters" love knot ring line. I handmade this ring from rope patterned sterling silver wire.

It is very sturdy, for an open design, and would make a wonderful promise ring, engagement ring, wedding band or Valentine's gift to your special someone!

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO. == >








This is a 5mm faceted Rhodolite Garnet, (AAA quality), that I have set onto a stacking ring band of beaded sterling silver.

Thing handmade ring is designed to be worn with other stacking rings of a similar gauge / thickness.

The stone is gorgeous! It has a deep wine / purple color and wonderful clarity.

< == FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO PURCHASE THIS RING, CLICK ON THE IMAGE.






Those are just a few of my new items! Some of these are a part of my Valentine's Sale, also!

Thank you for stopping by! - Che' of CheDesigns.Com

No comments: