Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Elementary, My Dear Watson!

I have been making some more fused earrings and hoop earrings etc. and am posting those geometrical / elementary new items together here;

As with all of my jewelry the items are hand fabricated, (not pieces just put together). I start from scratch, (wire, sheet etc.), and create from there. I then use gemstones and enamel to accent the pieces and give them color here and there!




LET'S TRIANGULATE!


This is a pair of fused sterling silver earrings that are triangular and unique!

They each have a ball of sterling silver on the and a pastel seafoam green enamel on their faces, which I dotted with golden enamel flecks.

Small on size but big on personality these funky post earrings are sure to turn heads!

< == CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO ORDER.






YOU SPIN ME ROUND, ROUND!

This is another fused pair of earrings made of sterling silver. Fusing metal is different than soldering in that you are melting the two layers together, instead of attaching them with another metal, (like solder). This causes a very organic finish / texture. In the center of these I heated and baked multiple layers of golden honey colored glass enamel. I have other colors of enamel available, for custom orders also. CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO ORDER. == >






WHAT'S ALL THE HOOP-LA ABOUT?

These are some 3/4" hoops that I hand formed from sterling silver and added gorgeous, faceted vintage crystal / glass amber colored beads to. They are 7mm in diameter and beautiful! This is a nice, comfortable, hoop size.

< == FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO ORDER, CLICK ON THE IMAGE.







BE A SQUARE!


These little square post studs were handmade from copper sheet. I cut them out, planished them with a tiny hammer, (making little dents all over the and causing them to be slightly concave). I then rounded out the edges and added clear enamel, to enhance and protect the beautiful blush / copper color!

Relatively small but sure to be a favorite in any wardrobe or jewelry collection!

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE. == >




Who says that geometry is dull?! Thank you for stopping by and looking at my handmade fine jewelry designs, have a wonderful day!

- Che' of CheDesigns.Com

No comments: