Friday, January 21, 2011

New Enamel Ring in Peachy Coral Red

Some may call the color "iced mango", others, "peachy coral"... some may just call it red, (or orange, depending on the mood). Whatever one might call it, I call it colorful!

I have taken one of my best selling stacking ring designs and added my "red" enamel to it... I have paired it with one of my beaded stackers in Robin's Egg Blue for the photos! The colors look quite striking together.

This item is made to order, handmade out of sterling silver and glass enamel, custom made in your size!



Thank you for supporting handmade art and for stopping by my blog... where everything is You-Nique!

Che', of CheDesigns.Com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post got me a step further in the right direction. Many thanks!!
fine jewelry supplies