Monday, February 1, 2010

Some of my current fine jewelry pieces

Hello again!

As you may have noticed, I have started selling my designed, fine jewelry on Etsy, under the username Che4uDesigns.

I have been making all sorts of handmade sterling silver jewelry as well as some brass and even a little gold! My stock is slowly being built up and I have some very nice rings, pendants and necklaces in my shop right now.

My other Etsy shop, with my costume accessories; masks, horns, ears, prosthetics etc. and buttons, wands, crowns and more is still active, as well! Username: Che4u

Here are a few of the items I have in stock right now! Coming up soon I will have a very cool, Valentine and Pre-Valentine's Day promotion so please keep your eyes peeled and spread the word!



Thanks for stopping in, I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Shannon, aka Gypsy~Rose

No comments: